At Boxbee, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is what we are doing to operate safely and effectively.
Steps we’re taking
- No contact delivery and pickup
- Drivers are required to wear gloves and masks. They are equipped with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer
- We provide text notifications so you know when we are on our way, and our simple tracking link allows you to follow our progress to your front door
- Crates are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before delivery. Upon receiving crates, they are quarantined for 24 hours before being placed into storage
- Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance
Our priority remains to keep Boxbee customers and employees safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus. Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate the possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide you with the service you expect.
Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus and our goal is to do our part to reduce the spread.